Digital transformation is emerging as the number one priority for established enterprises wanting to compete in a nimble, digitally-driven world. Yet, going digital is much more than just updating your technology. In essence, it’s about re-imagining a business from the standpoint of the customer. Established companies are using their customer understanding and hard won customer trust to win the battle. At the same time digital natives are intelligently partnering for customer credibility and insight.
That is the strong impression we got at Infostretch’s recent Digital Maturity Summit, where we welcomed the brightest minds in the industry to share their strategies for success and their experiences on the front lines of digital transformation.
High-performing digital enterprises come in many forms, but they also share some common characteristics. We gathered insights from industry luminaries like McKinsey, Lux Capital and 451 Research. And we added our own experience into the mix from having worked with leading digital crusaders like Proteus Digital Health and International SOS. Then we distilled it down to seven key takeaways to help you on your digital journey.
- Digital is a key CEO objective in every industry.
- Digital is not a state of being. It is a state of becoming. It’s an operating expense, not a capital expense. Continuous refresh is imperative. Digital is never Done.
- Not everything will work. Be the change you want to see. You must have the courage to try.
- Everyone struggles with workflow. Changing and adapting to existing workflows is the key challenge.
Critical Success Factors:
- Digital needs to be consumer-friendly front end with an enterprise-grade back end.
- Leverage your knowledge of the customer and the associated data.
- Embrace automation – transform platforms and processes to accelerate your initiatives.
If you’re looking to accelerate your digital initiatives and, like us, you believe in getting digital right the first time, we can help. We have successfully worked to implement digital initiatives across multiple industries at multiple stages from start-up to Fortune 50.
We’d love to hear about your specific business case needs, so please get in touch